Sunday, 16 August 2009

Why you will use my PC to ph call service?

More or less about everyone concern about the cheating Business of well known VoIP Ph call service. I also used the traditional VoIP phone call science long but recently I am fed up with their service. Lot of my friends loose lot of money. My 3 Account is blocked which are –Webcalldirect, Smsdiscount and Free call. I am lucky that I had no money on smsdiscount and freecall but I had 2.91 Euro on webcalldirect. 4 dayes before I bought 5 Euro to make urgent call to migrationsverket from Voipstunt and next day I got it locked. My some friends are still using above mentioned voip ph call service. I want to warn you that any time your account may blocked. Why you will take risk as I am providing you the cheapest rate? You are welcome to use my service without any risk. I will pay you back if your account get blocked using my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment